You can verify we cover your zip code at any time!
How long does a 4-Point inspection take?
The inspection takes about 45 minutes to an hour for most homes. We provide our reports same-day whenever possible, but sometimes things take some extra time - Especially if we need to reach out for further documentation, or verify the age/permitting status of certain things.
How much does a 4-Point inspection cost?
Our cost is $119 for a stand-alone (solo) 4-Point inspection. If you bundle it with a wind mitigation report, our cost is $169. You can Click Here to Schedule an Inspection at any time!
What is my insurance provider or lender looking for?
- Is your main service entrance sized appropriately?
- How old is the wiring? Has it been upgraded?
- Does your home have active knob and tube?
- Does your home have older aluminum wire and/or fittings?
- Is your breaker panel overloaded?
- Is your breaker panel recalled or manufactured by a company such as Zinsco or Federal Pacific?
- How old is the system?
- Is it in good working order?
- Does the condensate drain function?
- Is the home primarily heated by a central system or by individual space heaters or fireplaces?
- How old is the roof? When was it last replaced? Was it permitted?
- If it was replaced, was it a partial or full replacement?
- Are there any visible signs of deterioration such as cracking, cupping, excessive granule loss, etc..?
- Are there any signs of hail damage?
- Are there any signs of active or past leaks?
- What about the condition of the interior ceilings?